Designer Referral Program:
- Complimentary matchmaking service.
- Discover what an interior designer can do for you without obligation.
- You may select a designer from the Designer Portfolios and contact them directly for an appointment.
- All offer a one-hour complimentary consultation so that you may interview them and discuss your project.
- Or, you may also come to the Denver Design District to review the designer portfolios with a member of our staff who will personally assist you with your match based upon your style and project scope and explain the design process. Call 303-282-3234 to set an appointment.
Why Hire A Designer? An Interior Designer can:
- Save you time, money and headaches plus help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Offer creative solutions for your project and give you confidence to try something new.
- Provide space planning and project management.
- Recommend vendors, contractors and craftsmen to complete your project.
- Introduce you to an unparalleled array of products not available elsewhere.
- Create a custom look that fits your style and personality.
Interviewing an Interior Designer:
- Discuss your vision for your project and the scope (large or small).
- Bring magazine photos that demonstrate your style, ideas, likes and dislikes.
- Discuss how the designer charges for his/her services.
- Discuss your lifestyle and use of the space.
- Discuss your budget and priorities.
- Discuss the services provided by the designer and how those meet your needs.
- Ask about the designer’s qualifications, professional affiliations and past projects. Review their portfolio.
- Ask for references.
- Interview several designers if you wish. Do your personalities match? It is important that you feel personally comfortable with your choice.
Designers in the Designer Portfolio Program:
- These designers do not work for the Denver Design District. They are independent business owners. The Denver Design District is therefore not responsible for their services, fees or performance.
- They have been selected and approved by the showrooms based on their ability, integrity and professional history.
How Designers charge for their services:
Each designer determines their own fee structure which may vary depending upon the project or may be a combination of the following:
- Hourly fee plus percentage over cost of purchase
- Hourly fee alone
- Percentage over cost of purchase
- By the project depending upon the scope and services needed
This is an important conversation with any designer you are considering hiring.