At G. Marie, we believe that people and their interaction with spaces is important. We want to create environments that are beneficial, rewarding and pleasant to experience. We are determined to blend innovation and technology with beauty and comfort while staying true to our interest in people and how well they live. We promote quality of life through interior design.
AREAS OF SPECIALTY:
- Interior Design and Space Planning
- Furniture and Art Consulting
- Construction Budgeting and Scheduling
- Paint/Color Consulting
- Kitchen and Bath Remodel
- New Construction Specification
- Board Member of CHUN - Capitol Hill United Neighborhoods
- Mentor Volunteer for Patriot Pairs at GW High School
- Previous Member of IIDA - International Interior Design Association
ABOUT THE DESIGNER:
Gwen Smith-Ehrlich is a full-service interior designer. She has over 18 years of professional interior design and home and office remodel experience. Gwen began her career as a design assistant with an architectural firm that specialized in custom and model home construction. Her projects have ranged in size from 1,200 to 8,000 SF.