If you are interested in working for one of the showrooms within the Denver Design District, you may submit your resume to us to be included in our resume file, located at the West Reception Desk. All Denver Design District showrooms have access to this file.
Denver Design District C/O Resume File 595 South Broadway, Suite 200 Denver, CO 80209
E-mail: email@example.com For more information, contact us at 303-733-2455
Please note that the resume file will only be utilized by internal DDD showrooms and will not be distributed to any outside sources or Designers.
Showroom Sales Assistant
Listed: April 14, 2021
The Sales Assistant:
• supports sales associates and management in all aspects of the sales process
• greet clients and walk-in customers with exemplary, concierge level service, as well as answer phones in a professional and courteous manner
• prepare quotes, invoicing, pricing support, and other duties as directed
• maintain sales floor applying impeccable standards and attention to detail in every aspect of showroom and common areas (including work space, back room, conference areas, kitchen, seating area, and restroom).
• responsible for sales demonstration tools and applications, sampling process, record keeping and inventory
• utilize AutoCAD to produce scaled drawings
• utilize CRM & ACCPAC system
• track employee schedules and sales activities to support showroom manager
• track, expedite, and provide ETA on shipments and orders
• assist in special event support for sales team and sales management
*Auto CAD experience is not required.
Our Sales Assistants love the great work schedule we offer at Materials Marketing-typically Monday through Friday from 8:30 am-5:30 pm and off on weekends!! The company offers its full time employees: health insurance benefits options, 401k eligibility, paid holidays and paid time off!
If you meet the requirements above please send your email to Michael Merritt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (214) 752-4226.