If you are interested in working for one of the showrooms within the Denver Design District, you may submit your resume to us to be included in our resume file, located at the West Reception Desk. All Denver Design District showrooms have access to this file.
Denver Design District C/O Resume File 595 South Broadway, Suite 200 Denver, CO 80209
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org For more information, contact us at 303-733-2455
Please note that the resume file will only be utilized by internal DDD showrooms and will not be distributed to any outside sources or Designers.
Textile Sales Support
Listed: September 8, 2021
Kneedler-Fauchere is a multi-line organization representing high-end home furnishings and textiles, located in the Denver Design Center. We service a customer base of design professionals throughout a five-state territory including Montana, Wyoming, Utah, New Mexico and Colorado.
A candidate for our Textile Sales Support position will take great pride and ownership in providing luxurious service to our customers. Your friendly and supportive manner will be important to our customers’ impressions of the service we provide. In the Textile Sales Support position, you would be responsible for processing orders and offering follow-up including costumer service support, handling product concerns, and working to find solutions that satisfy both our customer as well as our supplier partners, providing shipping information to clients and entering tracking data, entering all relevant order information provided by the suppliers, entering and processing trim quotes and orders, providing pricing and stock checks to clients.
This position collaborates with all positions in the showroom. We are seeking an individual who is interested and excited to work in a team environment. This position reports to the Director of Sales and Sales Support Supervisor. This is a Support position that is off the showroom floor, this position is primarily a desk position.
We are seeking a candidate with the following qualifications:
– Strong PC computer skills – Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM Experience preferred
– Strong organization skills
– Attention to detail
– Problem solving skills
– Strong communication skills via email, phone and in person
– Interior design and product knowledge preferred – fabrics, wallcoverings, leathers and trimming
– Self-motivation and professional discipline
– Ability to multi-task effectively with a sense of urgency
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to Director of Sales, Jessica Knickman, email@example.com.
Client Support Specialist
Listed: August 17, 2021
Join the Nation’s premiere brand for bath and kitchen and discover a luxury work experience where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where you can be challenged to learn and grow to your full potential.
The Client Support Specialist will partner with the showroom General Manager and the Sales team to achieve maximum profitability through effective communication around order management and solving client issues, while elevating service to a true luxury brand experience. The role will own the client experience from order placement through shipment. Other showroom operational responsibilities include receiving/sending shipments, inventory transfers, processing refunds. The right candidate will have a passion for design, a customer-centric approach to conducting day to day business, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, showroom environment.
True to Waterworks roots, we value and cultivate long-standing relationships with our clients and our associates. We work in a highly collaborative, creative environment that values each associate’s contribution toward delivering beautiful, innovative, luxury products while providing superior customer service. We offer our associates training on all three brands under the Waterworks umbrella, career growth opportunities, competitive salaries, bonus potential, and a comprehensive benefits package including 401k.
• Deliver exceptional customer-centric service and order management to internal & external customers
• Own order management process from pre-order through delivery
• Provide in-showroom coverage as needed and scheduled by the Showroom Manager
• Assist Showroom Manager with operational duties in showroom as needed (receiving shipments, inventory transactions, send shipments)
• Support the Showroom Sales Consultants in the sales efforts; quote/order entry; sample requests; processing and collecting payments
• Proactively manage all new and existing open orders by working with order contacts to ensure delivery of products/orders arrive at the right time at the right place
• Manage all communications between internal departments and external clients to ensure order accuracy, timely delivery and client satisfaction
• Partner with Sales Consultant, Client Services, and Technical Support Team to resolve client issues in timely manner and to client’s satisfaction
• Work with freight companies to track delivery of shipments and coordinate seamless deliveries to meet client’s expectations; making any necessary adjustments in accordance with the Freight Accommodations Guidelines
• Complete order notes to maintain consistent communication of order status
• Maintain requested delivery dates to meet client’s expectations and company guidelines
• Submit requests for returns, Credit Memo, Transfer of Funds, or Refund of Funds on behalf of the Showroom Manager, Sales Consultant, or client, in accordance with company policy
• Collect deposits or balance payments on orders; arranges balance due payment before shipment
• Collect signed terms and conditions
• Respond to client inquires in a timely and professional manner
• Adhere to team guidelines and values
• Other duties or projects around order and project management as assigned
• 3+ years administrative or project management experience
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
• Great communications skills, verbal and written
• Tech savvy with proficiency in Microsoft office
• Driven to exceed goals and client expectations
• Art/Interior design or luxury retail/service experience preferred
If you meet the requirements above please send your resume to Erin Wilkens at firstname.lastname@example.org.