If you are interested in working for one of the showrooms within the Denver Design District, you may submit your resume to us to be included in our resume file, located at the West Reception Desk. All Denver Design District showrooms have access to this file.
Denver Design District C/O Resume File 595 South Broadway, Suite 200 Denver, CO 80209
E-mail: email@example.com For more information, contact us at 303-733-2455
Please note that the resume file will only be utilized by internal DDD showrooms and will not be distributed to any outside sources or Designers.
Design Sales Consultant
Listed: September 24, 2021
Work Mode: Onsite
At Ann Sacks, our Design Sales Consultants are the cornerstone of our leadership in the luxury interiors industry. As the face of our brand, this individual will inspire the industry’s top designers and social media influencers to make their most important spaces more beautiful and functional.
Design Sales Consultants are responsible for driving top-line sales through high-impact activities and interactions, including meeting with homeowners in our inspiring showrooms, meeting with trade professionals in their design studios, and making virtual presentations to support their clients’ projects. By demonstrating their exceptional outreach and rapport-building ability, they are charged with building a sustainable book of business with current and potential clients within a territory or business segment.
Key duties of the position include:
• Leverage Salesforce to manage customer relationships, interactions, leads and opportunities to demonstrate an accurate pipeline.
• Develop new relationships and business for Ann Sacks to meet and exceed sales goals.
• Conduct daily follow up with customers, quotes and leads to generate and close business.
• Engage in strategic outreach to develop and grow the client base.
• Network with the professional trade through involvement in associations, meetings and events; including in-store events.
The Design Sales Consultant leverages top-notch customer service and marketing skills to deliver a gracious customer experience and achieve strong results. Success in the position will be measured through achievement of Net Order and Net Sales goals.
Drive sales to meet and exceed individual and team sales plans:
• Provide high quality customer service to scheduled appointments and walk-in traffic.
• Conduct daily follow-up on outstanding quotes.
• Develop and execute marketing plans to current and potential customer base.
• Participate in planning and execution of in-store events.
Develop repeat sales, new relationships and future business:
• Create a strategic sales plan and detailed tracking of customer interactions, quotes and opportunities.
• Conduct outside sales calls, with a focus on targeted top-selling and high-potential accounts, marketing new and featured products.
• Follow up on leads to generate new business.
• Network with the professional trade through involvement in associations, meetings and events.
Deliver exceptional customer service:
• Provide prompt, friendly service.
• Follow up on all sales to ensure customer satisfaction and service.
• Maintain a well-organized, aesthetically pleasing environment.
Administer sales process to ensure timely and accurate completion of all sales:
• Process quotes and sales paperwork.
• Partner with Ann Sacks Customer Care team to track orders for customers and ensure quality service.
Continually develop sales skills and product knowledge:
• Develop detailed knowledge of all product lines and features.
• Participate in training activities, including product knowledge presentations and online learning, to supplement product knowledge.
• Complete training courses to continually develop and hone presentation, negotiation and sales skills.
• Prior sales experience required, 2 years minimum, or successful tenure in Sales Assistant role. Strong preference given to prior sales experience in interior or architectural design or luxury retail sales.
• College degree or certificate in architecture or interior design preferred.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.’s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates’ development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual’s personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohlercompany.com.
It is Kohler’s policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
We invite you to learn more about equal employment opportunity by reviewing the Federal EEO is the Law and the EEO is the Law Supplement .