If you are interested in working for one of the showrooms within the Denver Design District, you may submit your resume to us to be included in our resume file, located at the West Reception Desk. All Denver Design District showrooms have access to this file.
Denver Design District C/O Resume File 595 South Broadway, Suite 200 Denver, CO 80209
E-mail: email@example.com For more information, contact us at 303-733-2455
Please note that the resume file will only be utilized by internal DDD showrooms and will not be distributed to any outside sources or Designers.
The Sliding Door Company
Showroom Sales Executive
Listed: May 25, 2023
We are seeking a Sales Executive to become a part of our team! You will represent TSDC product line with B2C and B2B clients. You will provide space solutions for the interiors of residential and commercial floor settings. You are responsible for quoting and closing deals having a 30%-40% closing ratio. You will also develop the territory through prospecting trade opportunities with developers, architects, and different trade dealers and leaders.
The ideal candidate will have a consultative type sales background and know-how to develop warm leads into customers.
Sales Executive will:
• Master Product details and applications
• Meet or exceed sales goals while building a book of business
• Efficiently maintain a high level of account management and follow-ups
• Proactively build and maintain an accurate and current pipeline
• Schedule meetings or showroom events with clients/potential clients
• Prospecting and building your book of business – Trade (A&D, office dealers, Contractors & Developers)
• Assist walk-ins and incoming calls from potential clients
• Accurately enter data into company CRM
• Administer all day-t0-day operations of the showroom
• Effectively manage and maintain accurate reports such as (Daily sales reports, weekly pipeline reports & lead reports)
• 5 years of successful sales experience.
• Time management, attention to detail, and organizational skills
• Strong negotiation skills and a high closing ratio
• Technical skills
• Solid Math and measurement skills
• Ability to develop new business by cold calling/networking
• Outgoing, professional, and self-motivated is a must
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Familiar with commercial space plans and drawings is a PLUS
• Available to works Saturdays
• Positive attitude
Compensation and Benefits:
• Monday-Saturday (5 days/week)
• Paid Training
• $24/HR + 3%-5% commission
• Life insurance
• Medical, Dental & Vision
• 401k matching
• 11 days of PTO
• 6+ paid holidays
• Generous employee discounts
• Referral program
• Opportunity for growth and advancement
With our commission-based compensation plan, your income is limited only by the amount of effort you apply.
Looking to be surrounded by remarkable, passionate individuals in your workplace? The Sliding Door Company is the place for you. Take steps now towards building a career with a fast-growing company!