If you are interested in working for one of the showrooms within the Denver Design District, you may submit your resume to us to be included in our resume file, located at the West Reception Desk. All Denver Design District showrooms have access to this file.
Denver Design District C/O Resume File 595 South Broadway, Suite 200 Denver, CO 80209
E-mail: email@example.com For more information, contact us at 303-733-2455
Please note that the resume file will only be utilized by internal DDD showrooms and will not be distributed to any outside sources or Designers.
Experienced, High-End Design Consultant
Lexington Home Brands Design Center Showroom – Denver, CO
Listed: February 26, 2021
We are seeking a full-time Design Consultant who has experience in a high-end home furnishings or interior design settings.
Lexington Home Brands, a global manufacturer and marketer of home furnishings, and a recognized leader in innovative design, lifestyle merchandising, and aspirational marketing, has an immediate job opening at its Denver Design Center Showroom.
• Genuinely greet all guests with a welcoming and eager-to-help attitude
• Master product knowledge and brand design inspiration
• Believe in the brand and embody its culture and core values
• Uphold best of class in guest services and selling standards
• Establish lasting client relationships through follow up and exceptional customer service
• Partner with the Design Center Team to execute, achieve and exceed showroom goals
• Accurately execute operational tasks such as order entry, receiving stock, shipping merchandise and maintaining the look of the showroom
• Participate in occasional special Design Center functions affiliated with the showroom and other local design organizations
ESSENTIAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Passionate and enthusiastic about home furnishings and assisting designers in facilitating projects
• Ability to articulately tell the story of the brand and embody its culture and core values
• Willingness to follow direction and work as part of a team
• Ability to problem solve, anticipate challenges, ask questions and react accordingly
• Proficiency at multi-tasking, prioritizing and organizing
• 2-3 years of retail or to-the-trade guest services and sales experience in a retail home furnishings or interior design setting preferred
• Four year college graduate preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and QuickBooks
We offer a very competitive total rewards package
Lexington Home Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested applicants can send their resumes to Emily Martin at EMartin@lexington.com