If you are interested in working for one of the showrooms within the Denver Design District, you may submit your resume to us to be included in our resume file, located at the West Reception Desk. All Denver Design District showrooms have access to this file.
Denver Design District C/O Resume File 595 South Broadway, Suite 200 Denver, CO 80209
E-mail: email@example.com For more information, contact us at 303-733-2455
Please note that the resume file will only be utilized by internal DDD showrooms and will not be distributed to any outside sources or Designers.
The Sliding Door Company
Showroom Sales Executive
We are seeking a Sales Executive to become a part of our team! You will represent TSDC product line with B2C and B2B clients. You will provide space solutions for the interiors of residential and commercial floor settings. You are responsible for quoting and closing deals having a 30%-40% closing ratio. You will also develop the territory through prospecting trade opportunities with developers, architects, and different trade dealers and leaders.
The ideal candidate will have a consultative type sales background and know-how to develop warm leads into customers.
Sales Executive will:
• Master Product details and applications
• Meet or exceed sales goals while building a book of business
• Efficiently maintain a high level of account management and follow-ups
• Proactively build and maintain an accurate and current pipeline
• Schedule meetings or showroom events with clients/potential clients
• Prospecting and building your book of business – Trade (A&D, office dealers, Contractors & Developers)
• Assist walk-ins and incoming calls from potential clients
• Accurately enter data into company CRM
• Administer all day-t0-day operations of the showroom
• Effectively manage and maintain accurate reports such as (Daily sales reports, weekly pipeline reports & lead reports)
• 5 years of successful sales experience.
• Time management, attention to detail, and organizational skills
• Strong negotiation skills and a high closing ratio
• Technical skills
• Solid Math and measurement skills
• Ability to develop new business by cold calling/networking
• Outgoing, professional, and self-motivated is a must
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Familiar with commercial space plans and drawings is a PLUS
• Available to works Saturdays
• Positive attitude
Compensation and Benefits:
• Monday-Saturday (5 days/week)
• Paid Training
• $24/HR + 3%-5% commission
• Life insurance
• Medical, Dental & Vision
• 401k matching
• 11 days of PTO
• 6+ paid holidays
• Generous employee discounts
• Referral program
• Opportunity for growth and advancement
With our commission-based compensation plan, your income is limited only by the amount of effort you apply.
Looking to be surrounded by remarkable, passionate individuals in your workplace? The Sliding Door Company is the place for you. Take steps now towards building a career with a fast-growing company!
Showroom Sales Assistant
F. Schumacher & Co.
Listed: April 28, 2023
F. Schumacher & Co. is a fast-growing and innovative interior design company. We are a technological leader on the design frontier, constantly pushing boundaries and striving for excellence. We are driven by a shared belief that design transforms life. It challenges convention. It brings a unique point of view into the world. It sets trends. And it leaves a mark.
F. Schumacher & Co., also know as FSCO, is the parent company to many brands within our portfolio. This role is part of Schumacher North America, which is the largest division of the company.
Schumacher designs and produces some of the most beautiful fabrics, wallcoverings, trims, furniture and accessories in the world. Our portfolio of products is broad, but they are united by a passion for design, a thirst for what is next, an appreciation for what’s come before, a drive to make our products with enormous care and attention for detail. Schumacher has myriad showrooms in the United States and nationally, as well as a best-in-class website.
F. Schumacher & Co is seeking an enthusiastic Showroom Sales Assistant for the Schumacher brand. This person will be responsible for supporting the sales team in selling high-end fabric, wall covering & furniture lines.
Our Rocky Mountain Region is seeking an enthusiastic Showroom Sales Assistant based in Denver, Colorado.
Showroom Sales Assistant Will:
Maintain floor sampling as well sample room inventory by ordering samples and filing replenishments
Handle client sample requests, both over the phone and in person
Assist the sales team by gathering and shipping samples to clients
Help maintain the showroom floor by hanging new product and removing discontinued product as needed
Maintain showroom collateral (marketing materials, shopping bags, supplies, etc.)
Provide support for general showroom requests and projects
Assist clients over the phone and on the showroom floor by providing guidance and product information, as needed
Deliver the best possible customer service while enhancing the Schumacher mission to offer the highest quality product and service standards in the luxury market
Consistently seek to expand your working knowledge of interior design and current Schumacher collections
Showroom Sales Assistant Has:
1-2 years of experience working in a retail or showroom environment
The ability to multitask and be proactive in a fast-paced environment
Able to do some lifting (20-50lbs max)
Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the luxury interior design industry
Exceptional organizational and follow-through skills
High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
Proficiency in MS Windows and Office suite
Strong verbal and written communication skills
A positive attitude
Your wellbeing is our top priority. Our benefits and total compensation are designed for the whole person, caring for both you and your family.
Corporate Annual Profit Sharing
Prescription Drug Plan
Health Savings Account (HSA)
25 Days Paid Time Off (PTO)
10 Company Holidays
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
AFLAC Plans (Accident and Critical Illness Plans)
Short-Term Disability (STD)
Long Term Disability (LTD)
Parental Medical Leave
Child Bonding Leave
F. Schumacher & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
Kitchen Designer in Luxury Design Showroom
German Kitchen Center
Listed: June 28, 2022
• German Kitchen Center is the leading supplier of luxury European furniture and cabinetry with 17 showrooms in the United States. We are growing rapidly and looking for a talented individual to join our cabinetry design team.
• We are currently seeking a kitchen designer in our Denver showroom to work on projects in the Rocky Mountain region.
• This position will assist the sales team by being involved in client meetings, drafting designs and making alterations per the client’s request, and utilizing different design programs.
• The candidate must be confident in their skill set to help explain design and concepts to clients and express ideas coherently.
• Regular visits to the job site are also required to determine conditions that might affect the overall design.
• This is an opportunity to work in a as part of a creative and dynamic design team.
• Knowledge of Design Software (AutoCAD, 2020, Winner), Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office required
• Experience with kitchens and/or European cabinetry systems preferred
• Prefer at least 1 year experience in the design or architecture industry
• Ability to work in independently and juggle multiple projects at a time, working under deadlines.
• Demonstrates a high level of creativity, attention to detail and organization
• German Kitchen Center offers a competitive base salary plus commissions commensurate with experience. Income potential is $40,000 – $120,000/per year.
• We also are committed to helping employees succeed in their role by providing outstanding support and mentoring.
• Job Type: Full-time, Monday to Friday, some Saturdays
• Paid time off after 90-days.
• Health Insurance, 401k options available
Work Location: Showroom, Occasional Travel
Conclusion: This is a great opportunity to work in an enjoyable environment, with beautiful European products and a talented design team.
Interested parties, please forward your resume to: Cynthia Adams, Showroom Manager, German Kitchen Center Denver, firstname.lastname@example.org.