If you are interested in working for one of the showrooms within the Denver Design District, you may submit your resume to us to be included in our resume file, located at the West Reception Desk. All Denver Design District showrooms have access to this file.
Denver Design District C/O Resume File 595 South Broadway, Suite 200 Denver, CO 80209
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org For more information, contact us at 303-733-2455
Please note that the resume file will only be utilized by internal DDD showrooms and will not be distributed to any outside sources or Designers.
Inside Sales Associate
Listed: December 3, 2021
John Brooks provides current, classic, and luxury custom interior furnishings by partnering with the world’s premier artisans. We offer furniture, textiles, lighting, and accessories exclusively to the design trade. Hands-on client assistance is a trademark of the John Brooks experience in our Denver showroom that represents an expansive five state territory. Our company provides a thoughtfully curated resource for interior designers and their discerning, design savvy clientele. Great design is our passion; exquisite quality and one-of-a kind beauty are the result!
Inside Sales Associate Job description:
– Provide excellent customer service to clients.
– Drive and generate sales.
– Assist clients with product sample requests, while promptly following up on all queries.
– Compose product quotations with thorough attention to detail.
– Maintaining existing client relationships as well as identifying and building new relationships
– Regular reporting of client activity
– Work closely with the sales and support teams to provide our clients the best experience possible.
– At least 2 years’ experience in sales, preferably with luxury home goods. Textiles, lighting, and furniture are a plus.
– Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task.
– Self-motivated and driven.
– Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks and projects.
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. — Proactive and diligent about follow up on all tasks, completing them with efficiency and precision.
– Professional demeanor and a positive, self-starter attitude.
– Support team-oriented environment.
– Have a positive can-do attitude every day.
– Strong networking and interpersonal skills.
– Proficient in Studio IT is preferred but not required.
If you meet the requirements above, please contact Hiring Manager, Kayla Bluth at email@example.com
Listed: November 15, 2021
Kravet is hiring for a memo librarian.
The Memo Librarian is responsible for filling customers’ sample requests, restocking shelves with memo returns and warehouse restock, ordering samples as needed, and any tasks necessary to keep the memo room organized and running efficiently. The Memo Librarian will assist the Showroom Merchandiser with various duties as required.
This role is task-based and is not responsible for making significant decisions. They do operate somewhat autonomously as they work in a separate room, unsupervised. The impact of performing the job accurately and efficiently is high as putting memos into customers’ hands is the first step in the sales process. This position does not supervise others. The memo room is the heart of the showroom. If we cannot provide requested samples, we lose sales.
Ability to multitask. Excellent interpersonal skills. Organized and strong attention to detail. Ability to manage records and inventories.
If you meet the requirements above, please contact Terry Schropp at firstname.lastname@example.org
Listed: November 3, 2021
The Showroom Manager will build and develop a dynamic customer centric sales and customer service team. Provide sales and operations leadership to ensure sales growth targets and key operational metrics are met while maintaining compliance with companies’ core value and policies. Effectively manage the sales team to accomplish monthly, quarterly, and annual goals.
• Hire and manage sales team
• Provide support, coaching and direction to ensure comprehensive understanding of Circa Lighting’s approach to sales, customer service, and showroom operational procedures
• Partner and foster a strong working relationship with Business Development Specialist(s)
• Create and manage a proactive sales and business development approach to target and convert new prospective customers
• Demonstrate and ensure customer service excellence to maximize customer retention
• Utilize and analyze available sales and operations data to drive sales behaviors and priorities
• Lead onboarding and continuous training for staff
• Actively participate in local market networking events
• Work with the Circa Lighting marketing team to identify and develop events in the local market
• Actively support and participate in the sales process and customer interaction both inside and outside of the showroom
• Ensure compliance with all company and showroom policies and procedures
• Maintain a clean and attractive showroom in accordance with our visual standards
• In cooperation with the Visual Merchandising and Operations teams, assist with merchandising and managing the showroom inventory
• Become proficient in and train staff on the company’s point of sale and operating systems – oversee staff compliance with company procedures and operating processes
• Maintain sales floor and all other showroom areas, including stock room, in an organized manner to enhance safety and efficiency
• Coordinate with internal teams to drive successful showroom product resets, build outs, and installations
• Coordinate activities to facilitate shipping and receiving in accordance with established procedures
• Contract appropriate external resources (cleaning crew, maintenance) to support showroom operations – order and maintain office and cleaning supplies
• Ensure showrooms are open and ready for business each day
Communication & Reporting:
• Routinely communicate store status including sales, returns, aging, personnel, and request assistance as needed
• Prepare timely monthly reporting in accordance with company requirements
• Ensure accurate showroom inventory, sales reports, and bank records
• 3+ years retail or showroom management and sales experience, preferably in the luxury home furnishings, lighting or building materials industries
• Experience in Interior design, custom home building products, luxury home furnishing and/or lighting industry required
• College graduate required
• Ability to lead and motivate others
• Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills
• Ability to work independently as well as be an effective team player
• Ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times
• Ability to take the initiative to get the job done
• Keen eye for design and creativity
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and changing priorities
• Strong analytical and decision-making skills
• Ability to enter data, navigate screens and retrieve data in point-of-sale system
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
• Strong operations skills in a customer-service environment
• Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
• Ability to use tools, climb ladders, and safely lift up to 30 lbs.
Click here to apply for the Denver Showroom Manager position.
Design Sales Consultant
Listed: September 24, 2021
Work Mode: Onsite
At Ann Sacks, our Design Sales Consultants are the cornerstone of our leadership in the luxury interiors industry. As the face of our brand, this individual will inspire the industry’s top designers and social media influencers to make their most important spaces more beautiful and functional.
Design Sales Consultants are responsible for driving top-line sales through high-impact activities and interactions, including meeting with homeowners in our inspiring showrooms, meeting with trade professionals in their design studios, and making virtual presentations to support their clients’ projects. By demonstrating their exceptional outreach and rapport-building ability, they are charged with building a sustainable book of business with current and potential clients within a territory or business segment.
Key duties of the position include:
• Leverage Salesforce to manage customer relationships, interactions, leads and opportunities to demonstrate an accurate pipeline.
• Develop new relationships and business for Ann Sacks to meet and exceed sales goals.
• Conduct daily follow up with customers, quotes and leads to generate and close business.
• Engage in strategic outreach to develop and grow the client base.
• Network with the professional trade through involvement in associations, meetings and events; including in-store events.
The Design Sales Consultant leverages top-notch customer service and marketing skills to deliver a gracious customer experience and achieve strong results. Success in the position will be measured through achievement of Net Order and Net Sales goals.
Drive sales to meet and exceed individual and team sales plans:
• Provide high quality customer service to scheduled appointments and walk-in traffic.
• Conduct daily follow-up on outstanding quotes.
• Develop and execute marketing plans to current and potential customer base.
• Participate in planning and execution of in-store events.
Develop repeat sales, new relationships and future business:
• Create a strategic sales plan and detailed tracking of customer interactions, quotes and opportunities.
• Conduct outside sales calls, with a focus on targeted top-selling and high-potential accounts, marketing new and featured products.
• Follow up on leads to generate new business.
• Network with the professional trade through involvement in associations, meetings and events.
Deliver exceptional customer service:
• Provide prompt, friendly service.
• Follow up on all sales to ensure customer satisfaction and service.
• Maintain a well-organized, aesthetically pleasing environment.
Administer sales process to ensure timely and accurate completion of all sales:
• Process quotes and sales paperwork.
• Partner with Ann Sacks Customer Care team to track orders for customers and ensure quality service.
Continually develop sales skills and product knowledge:
• Develop detailed knowledge of all product lines and features.
• Participate in training activities, including product knowledge presentations and online learning, to supplement product knowledge.
• Complete training courses to continually develop and hone presentation, negotiation and sales skills.
• Prior sales experience required, 2 years minimum, or successful tenure in Sales Assistant role. Strong preference given to prior sales experience in interior or architectural design or luxury retail sales.
• College degree or certificate in architecture or interior design preferred.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.’s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates’ development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual’s personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohlercompany.com.
It is Kohler’s policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com. Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
We invite you to learn more about equal employment opportunity by reviewing the Federal EEO is the Law and the EEO is the Law Supplement .